homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Momma in Focus: Easter

This week's prompt for Momma in Focus is Easter and I've got two for you this time around.   This past weekend was one of those rare occasions where I was surrounded by people who were ready and willing to take photos of me and Sammy, which kept me from having to fumble with the camera, tripod, and remote.  This first one was taken by my mom after Sammy opened up his Easter goodies---we're both still in our pajamas (gotta keep it real).


We then put on our Easter finery and headed outdoors for a little impromptu photo shoot with my brother behind the camera.  There were a few issues with exposure at first, but we wound up with a few good shots.  This one is my favorite thanks to the kissy face I'm making at Sammy:

Easter kisses

Be sure to check out the other lovely photos this week by clicking below--and don't forget to show Casey some love. (I normally also do a Foto Friday link-up, but I just ran out of time and couldn't come up with anything, but hopefully I'll be on my game next week!)

One Day At A Time

3 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

GREAT JOB with this week's pictures!! That first one is TOO cute jammies and all and psh, you look great in jammies!! The second is darling. Glad you had some help with your pictures for a change. Isn't it nice!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend friend! xo

Ashley Sisk said...

I love you guys in your jammies - and he really is getting big!

Gina Kleinworth said...

What sweet memories! Love that second one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...