✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesday: Let's talk music

Welcome to this week's edition of Vloggin' Vednesday; the prompt for today is music.  Initially I toyed around with the idea of running through my most played songs in iTunes, but that wasn't embarrassing enough so I took things in a different direction.  Enjoy!



Here's the link to the radio station that I mentioned; seriously, go check it out and download its audio stream--you won't regret it.  And here's the link for the app so you can enjoy the sounds of the 1920s while you're out and about; I don't leave home without it. 

Want to join in, too?  Visit the official Vloggin’ Vednesdays page to find current themes/ questions along with the corresponding Vednesday and then link up at Adeline’s Daddy Blog each Wednesday Vednesday.  C'mon, you know you want to!

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

You're right - I did not know that you played the trombone or 20s music. How cool!

Tonya said...

Yay! My instrument was saxophone, which is another that is not usually considered a "girl" instrument. And I played "In the Mood" in jazz band in high school! Now Olivia plays sax (something I need to blog about soon). I'm really hoping she keeps it up, although she says she "hates" it now (it was her choice of instrument - there is no getting Liv to do something she doesn't want to do). But as she's learning the notes and how to play, she's liking it more!

Sarah said...

That's pretty bad ass, ma'am. :)

Karin said...

Hahaha I certainly didn't expect that! Very cool that you play the trombone...I just really cant listen to jazz. It makes me aggressive ;-) hopefully Sammy enjoys it...would be great if you keep a family tradition up.

Nicole said...

You are totally awesome!

And I LOVE that you listen to 20's music at the gym...

I really loved your story!

Holly - Holly Days said...

I should have talked about my mad violin skills, yo. We should start a band.

Audrey @ TheDailyWyatt.blogspot.com said...

Okay so I totally play the saxaphone! I am with holly on this idea for a band! we would be awesome!!

Weezah said...

You are one cool cat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...