homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Foto Friday: Texture

This week's Foto Friday theme is texture; after yesterday's impromptu photoshoot amongst the daffodils, I handed Sammy a dandelion in the hopes that its ephemeral nature would be amusing to him.  Boy, was it!  By the time we got to the car, he was covered in dandelion seeds and grinning from ear to ear.

(I edited the photo to look like a vintage gelatin silver print; what do you think?)

Be sure to check out the other lovely photos this week by clicking below; 
Have a great weekend everyone!


8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great shot! I love the processing.

Anonymous said...

Great pix!!!

Kim said...

The processing really makes this image fabulous. I bet Sammy had a great time.

Unknown said...

The black and white just added so much to this picture! Beautiful!

kayerj said...

I don't know what it is about kids and dandelions--they love 'em. I love it in black and white.
Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

KAE said...

I left you an award!
http://navyanchorsaway.blogspot.com/2011/04/blogger-award.html

Anonymous said...

Love it. Gorgeous!

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

That photos is awesome, with whatever editing you did. The lighting is great :) I'm glad you commented on my post--go find some railroad tracks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...