homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: Sick Sammy




{Sammy spent most of yesterday in his pjs--and his awesome Hello Kitty socks--cuddled up next to me on the couch; I could tell just by looking at him that he wasn't feeling well.  A quick temperature check revealed that he was running a mid-grade fever of 102.  We'll be heading to the doctor's today if we can get an appointment--he's been tugging at his left ear for the past several days so I can't help but wonder if an ear infection is the culprit.  Hopefully Sammy will be back to his old self soon, although I certainly don't mind how extra lovey-dovey he becomes when he's feeling under the weather.}

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Poor Sammy! I hope he gets over his sickness really quick, but he does have a pretty awesome pair of socks (I'm jealous).

Anonymous said...

Awww. Poor Sammy. Praying he feels better soon and that you can see the doctor today.

Lori said...

Awe..sweet baby. Hope he feels better soon. I love his socks!

Tara said...

oh no, poor baby...extra cuddle time today. Love his socks. Hope he feels better today.

Unknown said...

There's nothing worse than a sick babe. I hope he feels better soon and in the meantime, enjoy the extra snuggles.

Anonymous said...

aww :( hope he feels better soon.. the first picture is adorable

Unknown said...

Poor Sammy, feel better! (And don't get your mommy sick)

kewkew said...

Poor thing. I hope he is feeling better.
I do love those socks
If you get a chance I invite you over to Tots and ME to link up
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/10/wordless-wednesday-october-5-2011.html

Lauren said...

Aww I hope your little one feels better soon :( Stopping by from the paper mama link up, your blog is adorable!

Kim said...

I am sorry he is not feeling well. That stinks. I will be praying for your house.

Leesha said...

love the socks! Hope he's feeling better! Ear infections hit us hard when my girls were little.. felt like i was always at the doc getting meds.

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower and would love it if you could follow me back :)

www.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...