homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Texture Thursday: Fluffy stuff


This week's texture is all natural, folks.  I spotted this lonely little dandelion during our trip to the La Union Maze on Sunday and it just cried out to have its picture taken.  And you know me--I couldn't help but oblige.

And just for fun--here's a little peak behind the curtain, if you will--that shows you the same shot straight out of the camera (I love when photographers share their before and after shots, so I think it's only fair that I do the same):


Pretty much all I did to this was play around with the shadows and sharpness a bit, adjust the overall color tones to make the image feel a little more dramatic, and then I cropped it to make it more of a macro shot.  Overall, I like the way it turned out although now I'm thinking it may have been more fun to do a circular crop...there's always next week!

The Daily Wyatt

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Very pretty - almost looks like it's glowing.

Tara said...

Great shot, I love dandelions!!

Casey Martinez said...

I like when photographers share their before shots too and you did a great job making that dandy flower stand out!

Anonymous said...

I love it! So pretty!

Veronica Lee said...

Another great job, L! Very pretty!

Happy Friday!

Tonya said...

Love the edit! What a cute little dandelion.

Unknown said...

Im diggin' your style more and more L! congrats on the win! you deserved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...