homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, October 14, 2011

This, that and some spectacular sunsets

I finally finished going through and editing my photos from our trip to New Mexico last weekend, so here are a few of my favorites from this last batch:




There were definitely some advantages to Captain Husband doing all of the driving during our impromptu road trip--it kept my hands free to take awesome sunset photos as we sped along route 54 through New Mexico:



Have a great weekend everyone!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Wow...no, I'm not jealous. Nope.

melifaif said...

I sooooo enjoyed our sunsets in NM!!!!! By the way....did you go through Cloudcroft? If not....that is a must do as well. Great scenery....

Kim Stevens said...

Beautiful - and nice capture while driving!!

NHGirl said...

I love how the sun is illuminating the leaves in the second picture!

Beautiful!

Leovi said...

Fabulous! you get beautiful pictures. Very nice photos, I really like.

Connie Smiley said...

Such a beautiful collection to remember your trip. I love your flower photos, especially the layout and soft background in the 3rd one.

Unknown said...

wow!! the photos of the sunset are just spectacular. The layers of color are amazing.

Courtney K. said...

These are all just beautiful. But there is something about that third shot that is just mesmerizing!

Lori said...

OOO, so pretty! That blue flower is stunning Laura! I love it!

Thanks for sharing,
Lori

Tonya said...

I love the first photo. I'm getting into flower photos these days. I remember my dad boring me with flower photos growing up - now I'm taking them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...