homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Foto Friday: Orange


I finally managed to get the rest of my Halloween decorations set up around the house; making it's debut this year is an awesome vintage ceramic pumpkin that my great-aunt made back in the 80s.  Sammy's pretty excited about this addition to my collection of Halloween goodies:


Have a great weekend everyone!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots. I love that first shot and the one of Sammy cause he is so cute!!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are both great - it's time for my annual night jack o'lantern shot!

Lori said...

Love it! That's a happy boy!

Thanks for sharing on Foto Friday,
Lori

Kim Stevens said...

I just love the first shot! And wow, I would say Sammy is loving the ceramic jack-o'-lantern too! ha

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots! That happy boy is the bomb!
:)

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

love these photos and the little boy is just sooooooo cute!!!

Natasha xxx

www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh how his little happy face makes me smile!!!!! How cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...