homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sixteen-month update


Sammy turned sixteen-months old yesterday--I don't know what it is about October, but this month has just flow right on by.  While I don't think his weight has increased much in the past month, I'd wager that Sammy's grown at least a half an inch since the last update.  Things that were normally out of his reach are now easily within his grasp--I'm running out of safe places to stash things like the remote control, my cell phone and ink pens.


New words/onomatopoeia:
Bubble, yellow, red, tug boat, plane, pretty, "bok bok" for chicken/rooster, daddy, bread, bear, saying "gee" for grapes, and last but not least, poop (which sound more like "boo" so at least it's seasonally appropriate).  Usually when Sammy's finished with something he says "ta da," which is rather funny and cute--unless Sammy's throwing his food on the floor to signal that he's done with his meal, then, not so much.


Sense of humor:
Delightfully silly and very much stereotypically "boy."  Thinks his farts are the funniest noise in the world and that the funniest word in the world is "penis."  (Hmmm, I suppose the apple doesn't fall from the tree here, eh?)


Likes: Coloring, eating crayons, playing with toy cars, eating carpet fuzz, eating toilet paper, eating tissues (noticing a theme here?), cucumbers, dumping things out and putting them back again, bath time and eating bubbles, helping me out with light chores, like sweeping the floor and hanging his diapers up to dry.
Dislikes: Having crayon bits, carpet fuzz, toilet paper, and/or tissues removed from his mouth.


10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Growing up way too fast! Love these photos.

Maeve's Momma said...

Awesome! We've installed several shelves in our house to keep things out of Maeve's reach - like one just for our remotes and computer speakers! lol

Oh, and Maeve announces her farts by saying "toot!" which is hilarious but now we're trying to break her of it!

Gina Kleinworth said...

He looks so grown up in that second shot- I can't get over it!!

Sarah said...

We miss you guys so much!

Unknown said...

Oh thank goodness! I was just lamenting this evening about how my son only wants to eat crayons now, and not really color with them. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem.

Sarah said...

I love the last photo - he looks so mischievous!

Veronica Lee said...

He has the most beautiful eyes!! Awwww!! So ADORABLE!!

Happy Tuesday!

Lori said...

I swear I thought he was a little older. This post just makes me giggle. They are adorable at this age.

Lori

Anonymous said...

So cute. He is turning into such a little toddler boy.

Kim said...

He is just a little cutie. He is talking a lot. Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...