homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Splish splash


Sammy's been showing a great deal of interest in copying my actions, like sweeping the floors and wiping off the coffee table, so I figured he might like to try his hand at "doing" the dishes.  I filled the sink up with some bubbles and then grabbed a few measuring cups and tossed them in for good measure. 


At first he wasn't sure what to do...he's never really had free reign and license to splash around to his heart's content unless he's in the tub.  But it wasn't long before Sammy warmed up to the idea.



No time spent playing in the sink would be complete without eating some bubbles, right?  And the best part about letting Sammy splash around and get water everywhere?  All I had to do was grab some paper towels to mop up the water, and voila--clean floors in the kitchen!  Nothing like a little bit of multitasking in the morning.


The Daily Wyatt

6 comments:

Maeve's Momma said...

A most excellent idea! Although I am trying to teach the child NOT to stand on chairs! lol I swear he looks more like Captain Husband every day!

Tonya said...

How cute!! Water is an amazing plaything, isn't it? All four of my kiddies have played in the sink. In fact, you've given me an idea about how to occupy a very active three-year-old on this grey, rainy, cold afternoon ;)

Kim said...

Ah, he does look like he is having a lot of fun. My kids love to play in the sink. Now that you have started this you will actually have to keep the sink empty so he can play in it. :P

Ashley Sisk said...

My husband will love to see this - you better put this kid to work!

Shannon said...

LOVE the pics of him enjoying the water!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww. I love it. Sammy is so cute. Great shots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...